Saturday, September 24, 2011

Scene Tour 10-11 Fukuoka Dome




I have to admit..
I don't have time to screen shot the best moments in that dvd..
Don't really have time to edit the snapshots too..
So, this time the review will not have any picture.. Gomen ne..

First of all, I think the main attraction for me to actually buy this dvd previously was "Mada Ue Wo"..
Without actually bothering about the fact that this dvd also include their training camp and Mada Minu Sekai Ee PV and making..

Back to the concert..
Basically the outfit they use were the same as the one in Kokuritsu..
Minus the one they wore during Kitto Daijyoubu..
For me, the song lists are quite interesting..
Kinda make u feel the excitement and joy throughout the concert..
Whenever u felt tired of dancing n screaming, there are slow songs in the middle where u can relaxed a bit..

For me, the-must-watch performance out of this concert is of course Mada Ue Wo..
I think most of us been waiting for this song to be performed..
Besides that, Don't Stop..
I don't really like this song at first when I got the album..
But after watching this concert, I started to be addicted to it.. Haha..
Others are My Girl and Still..
I didn't say that other performances not interesting to be watched but those 4 are I would say the must..
I forgot, love the part where Aiba-chan lip-syncing Riida's part in the beginning of Kotoba Yori and got scolded by Jun-kun.. Mecha2 kawaii..
The MC was interesting..
Love the part where Aiba-chan confidently introduce Lotus as "Lutas"..
This concert also have lots of member-ai...



Can't wait for Beautiful World dvd to come out..
Hopefully the one held in Kokuritsu on 4th September will be in..
Y?
Mainly because they performed during the heavy rains..
And also because they include Boku No Boku Ga Subete and 5x10..

Gtg..
Need to prepare for this Thursday..
Ja n Salam..

2 comments:

yuto_ichi said...

I saw the con review..
They looked mecha2 kakkoi in 5x10..
Makes me dying to get the dvd.. :)

1DiE_117 said...

sure do..