Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Koe!!

I just received email from the department support administrator..
The result that I thought will only come out on Friday..
It seems will be out tomorrow..

How???
I'm so not ready for this..
N surprisingly, it showed just now..
How scared I was..
At least, he saw it..
I dunno about others..
He said it was sooo obvious..
He advised me..
He tried to cheer me up..
But I guess, I'm just to scared..
AY, thanks for the support..
I really appreciate it..
U r such a good senior and brother(kinda..)..

I guess, like what he said..
Nothing can be done now..
What I need to do..
Is to come down..
Try to relax myself..
Not to be too stressed over this..
N just wait for the email to be sent..

ps:
I'm surprised that he actually worried of me..
He actually noticed that something is bothering me..
Which definitely make me fall for him even more..
But I know.. He already thought of me as his sister..
Maybe that's why he's so concerned..
Min, gambaro!!
U need to forget about him..

1 comment:

1DiE_117 said...

The result officially announced today..
The 3 people who passed the exam are also known..
Just as what I expected..
Well, nothing can be done now..
N though they passed, the marks r not much different from mine..
Just try harder next time..
Gambatte!!

ps: Hopefully I don't have to pay for the re-sit examination.. RM500 is a LLOOOOTTT!!