Thursday, December 1, 2011

Need to start my engine.. FAST!!!

Seems like I'll be very busy after this..

2 modules to cover..
2 sets of test cases to be created..
Which need to be completed by this Wednesday and uploaded in sharepoint..
I don't think I have time for My Storm since I'll be occupied with work..
Lotsa work..
Min, GAMBARO!!!

ps:
Seems my Buddy in NGA will be leaving next week..
Dunno exactly when though..
According to AY, still in process to finalize with HR and GTS..
He'll be updating me later he said..
To be frank, I'm pretty shocked when she told us during KT session this morning..
But most of them already knew it earlier..
Anyway, FY.. Good luck in ur new job.. All the best..
---
My lead asked me to sit at her place when she left..
Shall I move n sit beside AY?
Muriii!!
---

No comments: