Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to the past??

This week has been so hectic for me..
The sap connection finally stabilize..
Means the internet connection also stabilize but we still can't use it until they grant us the access..


If there's movie named "Back to the future", for me is "Back to the past"..
Y?
Because my life now (starting this week) will be the same as when I worked in Syn..
Come to work early in the morning since I need to be there latest by 8.15 am, go back earliest 8.30 at night..
It'll be like that maybe until first week of Dec..
Hopefully I can switch myself fast..
If not, I might not be able to keep up..
With the workload, with the pressure.. the stress.. the tense..
Dealing with payroll surely not easy..
Furthermore, I'm still new in this sap world n also payroll..

ps:
I might be posting with things happened in the past since I only reach home the earliest 9.30 - 10 at night..
And I'm way too tired to open my laptop..
The post will have date as the title like my previous 2 posts..

I wonder y I can't looked at his eyes when he talked to me..
Hopefully, it will not be that obvious..
Min, gambatte kudasai!!

No comments: