Saturday, September 24, 2011

2011/09/14 - 6 months passed..


Without realizing, it's already 6 months since I worked here..
Today is my confirmation day..

But since I'm at client side, I don't actually received anything..
Maybe I shoud ask??
But there's no internet connection here..
Should I call??
Not sure..

I also haven't checked my company mail for the past 5 days..
Just found out that I need to attend ctfl training next monday..
But of course I can't go since I'm at client side..
Waiting for feedback from management side..
Since I cannot check my mail, I don't know whether they already replied or not..
But I definitely bringing back my laptop tomorrow since there'll be 3 days break..
Only then I can check my mail..
Surely have outstanding ones..

ps:
When can we finally start testing??
I'm not sure myself..
Seems the internet problem still hasn't being solved yet..
In the mean time, just wait..

Hhmm.. He can be pretty scary sometimes..
The way he acts, the way he talks, the words he uses..
Maybe I can use that to hate him even more??

No comments: