Saturday, September 24, 2011

2011/09/13 - It started..


The first day was worst..
The second day is even worst..
We got nothing to do..
Besides reading documentation..
Not that we don't have things to do..


No connection at all..
This morning ok, then suddenly we got kicked out..
Without connection..
We can't open sap..
We can't open any websites..
In simple words, we can't start testing..
We can't start our work..
Though there're 2000 EE need to be checked..
For me..
And we only have 3 weeks to complete this..

Hopefully everything's fine tomorrow..
No one will be kicked out when someone gets connected..
Y?
So that the project finishes according to the scheduled time..
No delay..
As a result, NGA gains the client's expectation and trust..
And they might be working again with us in future..
Furthermore, I hate sitting around doing nothing like this..
So bored, waste of time and make me feel sleepy??

Min, gambatte!!
Counting for this Wednesday.. ^_^

ps:
I need to stop liking him..
I need to stop looking at him..
So that I didn't realise he's looking at me..
I need to start hating him..
But HOW??

No comments: