Monday, May 20, 2013

ARAFES Review Part 2 :: CD 1


Arashi ARAFES filmed on 20th to 21st September 2012 at Kokuritsu..
ARAFES is a compilation of Arashi's songs which  released in UraAraMania album..
Somehow similar to 5x10 concert..


What makes ARAFES differ than 5x10??
Basically because some of the selection of the songs are requested by the fans instead of just by the five of them..
Fans voted for the songs that they wanted to hear based on below 3 categories:
(a) Single ranking - Face Down
(b) album ranking - Energy Song
(c) coupling ranking - Still

I personally love the arrangement of the songs.. I mean the listing.. And what makes this concert even more personal and closer to the fans? There's no involvement from juniors like I mentioned in the Solo post earlier.. Just them performing the songs in front of the fans.. Them alone handling thousands of people.. Somehow, they were able to make the concert as happening as usual.. Though I believe, they surely had their hard time to do that.. I think they definitely felt more tired, more exhausted than usual..

Without further do lets start with Happiness..


-Screen shots for Happiness until Step and Go-

If previously they used glass door + water flowing, for ARAFES, that being replaced by big balloons. The balloons attached to the crane they normally used.. When them blows, Arashi appeared.. KYA!!!!


-Screen shots for Wild at Heart until Fight Song-

This outfit surely is cute.. The intro of Summer Splash is sumthing u definitely can't missed.. They r way too adorable.. ^_^ Love Situation after that surely is sumthing I'm waiting for ever since I saw the listing.. I always enjoy watching the song's choreography during TIME tour previously . Well, them performing the song definitely means lots of their fans actually requested it to be performed.. CHOU URESHII NE!!


-Screen shots for Season and Still-

They remained their costume after the talk. Seriously, I'm not really interested in Season ever since the song came out.. Not sure y.. Just don't really like it.. I must say, I only listened to the song fully for couples of times.. Whenever they performed it, I tend to skip the part.. Opposite of that, Still is one of my favorite song.. I'll never get bored listened to this song.. For ARAFES, they kinda dance to it which is sumthing new.. ^_^


-Screen shots for Pikanchi Double until Kiss Kara Hajimeyo-

ENERGY SONG!!! KYA!!!! The second song that I'm waiting for.. The first video I watched was from a fancam during BW concert in Fukuoka Dome.. That was it.. And even with fancam, I surely enjoyed this song a lot.. We can clearly see ARASHI enjoying themselves in there just like during Fight Song.. Definitely a recommended performance for this concert.. Sketch and Kiss Kara Hajimeyo.. Never watched them performing those before, but I must say, those ballads really are good.. Sumthing different..


-Screen shots for DJMJ-

DJMJ.. Short form for Disc Jockey Matsumoto Jun.. Actually, in ARAFES, each member have their own spot.. Known as OREFES (My-Fes).. Sketch and Kiss Kara Hajimeyo are both selected by Nino and O-chan.. Sho-kun selected Green and Aiba-chan's Hey Hey Lovin' You.. As u know, Matsujun always go for something different.. So he invented DJMJ for ARAFES.. DJMJ was a slot where Matsujun chose selection of songs from his own solo and for the other members.. OHMIYA SK!! Just like Yabai3x where he inputted MJ Walk.. DJMJ surely sumthing u can't miss.. Matsujun surely is stoic when it comes to work ne.. He always tend to come out wif sumthing different for each concert tour either for his own slot or all of them..

DJMJ Selection Songs
Matsujun - Mix of his songs
Aiba-chan - Magical Song
O-chan & Nino - Ohmiya SK
Sho-kun - Remarkable

-Screen shots for La Tormenta and Tokei Jikake no Umbrella-

Love the outfit so much.. Mecha2x kakkoi!!! My third most wanted performance in ARAFES, Tokei Jikake no Umbrella.. The choreography is sumthing to die for.. Super cool.. Super elegant.. I read sumwhere that it is actually choreographed by O-chan.. Banzai, O-chan!! Surely is sumthing to be proud of.. KYA!!! ^_^

-Screen shots for One Love until 5x10-

If u asked me, I do like the outfit.. But I hate the feather thingy.. Guys n feather?? Surely don't match.. At least not for me.. ^_^.. Love the improvised steps in Truth.. So classical.. N 5x10.. KYA!!!!

CD2 will be next.. 
Till then, ja n salam..





No comments: