Monday, May 13, 2013

ARAFES Review Part 1 :: Solo

Let me start my Arafes review with the Solo performances as they take lesser time to upload. 
Mezurashii ne.. 
Enjoy!!

- Screen shots for Aiba Masaki - Friendship (From Time) -

This song is one of my favorite from Aiba-chan.. Love the tempo, love the lyric.. Love the cute choreography.. The difference this time is as ARAFES didn't use anyone from johnny's juniors as backup dancers, all the members danced along to the song.. Which made it even cuter.. KYA!!!

- Screen shots for Matsumoto Jun - Shake It! (From Beautiful World) -

Kakkoi, sexy number from Matsujun besides W/Me.. I started to fall for this song after watching it in Arafes.. I'm not sure y.. Maybe because of the member-ai included in the performance?? Just like Friendship, for this song all the members involved in the choreography.. Do pay attention at Nino's Shake It!! Kawaii.. ^_^

- Screen shots for Sakurai Sho - T.A.B.O.O (From Boku no Miteiru Fuukei) -

Love it.. However, I personally think that this song really needs lots of backup dancers.. Thankfully the members joined along towards at d end of the song.. But before that, the performance was somehow empty..

- Screen shots for Ninomiya Kazunari - Gimmick Game (From Dream A Live) -

The song that I've been waiting for.. Since no DVD produced for Dream A Live concert, the only video that I have is from fancam.. And as u know, fancam is not as clear as concert cam.. I love this song so much.. Somehow u can see different face of Nino in this.. The choreography somehow wilder and sexier than his other solo songs.. But, like T.A.B.O.O, this song also requires dancers.. The stage seems so empty with only Nino dancing to it as no involvement from the members.. If only the four of them had joined the performance.. To me, yes I'm looking forward to this song.. But somehow, not satisfied with the end product.. Well, like I said, this is just solely my point of view..

- Screen shots for Ohno Satoshi - Rain (From One) -

No word can desribe O-chan and performance.. I guess only him can make the stadium looks full just be himself.. Guess his stage control is the best among the five of them.. No involvement from the members but there's video of them dancing together with O-chan.. ^_^

That's d end of Solo performance for Arafes.. Notice that each of them sang solos from different album:
2005 - One - O-chan
2007 - Time - Aiba-chan
2008 - Dream A Live - Nino
2010 - Boku no Miteiru Fuukei - Sho-kun
2011 - Beautiful World - Jun-kun

Next is the review for the whole concert..
I'll try to post Popcorn before I go to Perhentian..
Gambaro!!!

No comments: