Monday, April 19, 2010

My P.O.V 3

Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10
29th August 2009
Some of the pairing moments:

1. Juntoshi.. Taken from A Day n Everything..
2. Ohmiya.. Taken from Hitomi no Naka no Galaxy..


N lastly, hanabi.. From Love So song..


Act, there r lots of things to describe.. But I do believe that this isn't the right blog to use.. Huhuhu.. Some might understand it.. Do check out my other blogs if u wanna know more.. Till next time.. Salam n ja..

ps : See the shot below.. Can u guess who is that?? His back shot was so otoko-pui ne.. He really does has great posture..





3 comments:

far said...

Hey, it seems that there's only 1 pic for juntoshi.. But u mentioned 2 songs..

Come on.. everyone will notice whose back shot is that.. U really r jun-baited..

1DiE_117 said...

Yeah, it is.. Thanks is for telling me that.. U know I hv the habit of not checking be4 posting anything..

Regarding the back pose, r u mad?? Gome..

1DiE_117 said...

I already uploaded the pic.. Huhuhu.. I forgot to bring my x/hdisk yesterday..