Monday, April 19, 2010

My P.O.V 2

Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10
29th August 2009

Their solo shots.. I arranged them according to their appearances..
Aiba-kun - Pikanchi.. The first solo for this con.. So sorry coz this pic was actually taken from attack it song.. I have trouble to find the best shot for him during pikanchi.. (He was way too sweaty.. Maybe because it's a fast number song n always moving n dancing).. Gome..

Nino - Kotoba Yori Taisetsu na Mono.. He played guitar while singing this song.. So kakkoi..


O-chan - Kumorinochi, Kaisei.. Theme song for Uta no oniisan.. The song is so nice n a little bit childish (Just look at his outfit).. So kawaii..


Sho-kun - Tomadoi Nagara.. The style changed from slow ballad to funky, hip hop style.. So sho-kun-pui..

Jun-kun - Wish.. One of my fav solos.. (Hhmm, I'm jun-baited) Kinda different.. More towards jazzy style.. With lots of saxophone sounds.. N the choreography was also different.. Kinda proving that he is indeed a good dancer.. (Sorry for so-kakkoi shot)..

There're also some pairing moments.. But unfortunately I can't seem to put it here.. I wonder if the next post is the last for 5x10 review..



No comments: