Monday, April 19, 2010

My P.O.V 1

Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10
29th August 2009

Well, just like what I mentioned earlier (either in this blog or other blogs).. I think this is the best concert so far that I've already watched.. I just like the way they arranged the songs.. (As u know, they have quite mixture of songs.. From fast number to slow ballad)..
Like what displayed above, this post will only view on their performance in Kokuritsu on 29th Aug.. Not all the clips in the dvd.. (There're also clips on 30th Aug n concert in domes..) For info on the dvd, check my other blogs.. k..

Let start of with the duration of the con.. It took me about 3 hours to finish watching this con.. With overall of 52 songs including the encores.. (N about 10 outfits altogether) However, even though it was long, it doesn't seems that way to me.. The combination of the songs are just great.. They also used different arrangements for each of the songs.. From jazz to rock.. Unlike what u always or normally heard from their live performances.. Compared to previous con, this is definitely more mature since it represents their 10th years in the industry..
About the songs, since they don't really produced a full album last year.. (Except for the 5x10) Most of the songs are taken from their previous singles including believe, crazy moon n everything.. Also included are of course 5x10 n Attack It.. For solos, except for o-chan, each of them sang their single songs with different style of music.. Personally, for me.. I like wish and kumorinochi, kaisei.. Below are some screen-shots from the con..


Everything.. I fell in love with the arrangement of the song.. So beautiful..

Ashita no Kioku.. This is when the screen shows nostalgic pics of them (Taken from babies till recent pics)..

5x10.. The song created to show their appreciation towards their fans in supporting them for the past 10 years..

Sorry to all o-chan fans.. I can't seem to find shots where he smiled.. I really do try though..

Next, their solo shots.. Go to next post k..

No comments: