Monday, October 28, 2019

Things definitely changed... - 16/07/2019

When I thought nothing changed..
Things definitely changed..

My freedom to up-skill myself no longer exists..
I need to be extra careful now..
In requesting what I want to do..

I have been planning what I want to achieve.. career wise..
I thought I am free to plan what I want..
That's definitely not the case anymore..

I understand as long as it is work-related, it's fine..
But there are also things that I want to accomplish career-wise from my own personal achievement..
Like how I stubbornly want to take ctal-ta..
N now ctfl-at..

But I guess, company doesn't really like the idea of that..
Which I only found out now..
If I knew I would have caused so many issues, I will postpone this idea and wait until I can afford it myself then only apply for it..
Causing issue is the last thing that I want to do now..

Honestly, I feel demotivated..
I didn't expect things to change this much compared to before..
But I won't give up just like that..
I will fight for my right while I'm still here..
I will try my best to hang on until they decide to pay me the lump sum and kick me out..
InsyaAllah..

Meen, hwaiting.. 

No comments: