Monday, October 28, 2019

Finally... - 09/08/2019

Invoices received..
The one under HRDF, already extended to the admin..
For her to liaise with finance to make the payment..
Once the payment done, I'll pay my portion..
And submit both receipts to the custommedia..

Finally..
After issues here n there..
After feeling up n down..
The certificate that i fight for..
I will be attending it next month..
N hopefully be certified on the first attempt..
Otherwise, I need to pay everything on my own to resit the exam..
Which I really want to avoid..
InsyaAllah, hoping everything will goes well for that..

Currently..
My first involvement in this project's extraction n loading..
Completed..
Of course with few hiccups here n there..
Which I will take as my lesson learnt..
I will take that experience and give better quality of work for the next cycles.. InsyaAllah..

N also..
Just confirmed with my pm when I can take longer leave..
As I still need to clear my AL for this year..
Sept, Nov or Christmas time..
I prefer Christmas.. Not because I celebrate it..
But I think thats better..
As most are taking leaves due to Christmas..
Process architects, data advisors..
Or somewhere in Nov after Time n Comp successfully done..
Sept, might need to settle SRT..

I learned a lot from this project actually..
As I'm doing something I've never done before..
Diff scope of work..
Which somehow drains me more than my usual work..
I'm not sure y exactly..
But whenever I'm back from work..
I'll be really tired..
Though I just be sitting on my chair..
I only walked to the office as I'm taking komuter to work..
That's the only time I'll be sweating..
Other than that, none..
But somehow it really drains me to the max..

Few more months to go until my assignment with this project ends..
Till then..
Hwaiting!!!

No comments: