Friday, January 27, 2012

Seems endless..

Whenever his name pops up..
Seems the topic will be endless..
Seems it will never stops..
Seems it will go on n on.. forever..

Talking about him..
Everyone's getting excited..
Giving nicknames..
Just name it..
Aladdin, Romeo and now Stalker..

Somehow it surprise me when someone ask:

"U ske die ke?
He is a good looking guy after all.
His aura, even without him talking to u..
U tend to fall for him, kan.."

I was really shocked..
She's the first person that actually asked me that..
Is it because of my reaction when his name pops up?
Is it because the way I talked about him with everyone?
Not sure..

Whatever it is..
It doesn't really give any different whether I like him or not..
I prefer to go for guys that loves me more than I like him..
Surely, because I feel more secured?

ps: Seriously wanting to watch BW concert so much..

No comments: