Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Expectation too HIGH??

I never knew..
When I joined this company..
The test lead that I got is the best employee for my department..

I never knew..
The best employee also means the best test lead..

My 3rd project..
Seems like the worst so far..
Of course, I'm not blaming her for not doing her job..
Maybe she just doesn't know what she supposed to do..
Since this is the first time she leads a project from a beginning..

Can I say that she seems too relaxed?
She never asked for your progress..
Whenever we have problems, n when we asked her..
She'll always asked us to ask either the project coordinator or the developer involved..
She doesn't do any follow up on anything that relates to the individual modules..

Maybe I'm wrong..
Like I said.. maybe I expect too much from her as a lead..
Since previously, the lead should be providing me with all the answers while she's not..
The lead is the one I always refer to previously whenever problem arises..

I guess, different person will have different approach..
And seems like she's too excited for her future child to be born..

Whatever it is..
I took it as a lesson..
A challenge..
New project, new lead, some new team members..
N furthermore it's a new year..

ps:
Seems like the sitting arrangement will be changing again..
For me it's like 4 times so far..
Not sure if I'll be moving after this since I'm sitting next to my lead..
Hahahaha.. I know..
Guess I must be very lucky, ne..

16/01 - Lucky Seven starts
             Execution starts

GAMBARO!!

No comments: