Friday, July 10, 2015

Bday presents.. Uwah!!

1. A shocking delivery.. Suddenly kian came to me saying there was a courier waiting for me at receptionist table.. Thanks Gi.. Surely didn't expect that coming..







2. Popcorn from my team mate, team lead, counselor and friend.. Thanks kok weng.. Surely is touched receiving a gift from u.. I'm very lucky to have such a reliable, understanding leader, motivator and friend like u..



3. Card and water bottle from also a team mate, colleague and friend.. Thanks anilla.. I'm really honored to be working with a superb person like u.. U r surely one of a kind..







Today surely is a day to remember.. Thanks to all 3 of them and also friends for the wishes.. The thought alone is enough for me.. I really do touched and thankful for that..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: