Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I don't mind... Really!!

I don't mind people telling me their private life..
Chinca..
Its just that..
I think..
Its not really necessary to share something too private to someone..
I don't know..
Maybe its just me..

Because I never really shared with anyone something too personal..
I don't mind people knowing that I'm dating someone, befriending someone..
But I never really exposed who they r..
Sharing pictures..

Because I think..
Its enough that my family knows them..
My family knows who I'm hanging out with..

Yes, of course friends are important..
But family has always been my first priority in whatever I do...
Why??
Because only my family knows me inside out..
If they think, its a good thing for me..
Then its a good thing.. n vice versa..

Guess, when I'm like that..
I can't really accept others who r opposite of me..
Not like I hate them or whatever..
Just that, there r times when I feel really annoyed..
Felt like, can u give me some space for myself?? that kinda thing..

Diff people have diff personality..
I agree..
But people also have certain limits on how much they can tolerate, right?
Its hard when I'm not a person who says NO to someone..

"No.. I'm kinda busy with work.."
"No.. I need to use my laptop.."
"No.. I'm reading something.."

I'm not hoping for people to tolerate me..
Just that, I hope I can tolerate people more..
It's not like I hate talkative people..
Just that, I don't think I need to know everything..

Or I'm maybe wrong..

1 comment:

1DiE_117 said...

The person mentioned in this post is leaving (If no counter offer given)..
Her last day would be somewhere in Feb next year..
I'll try my best to tolerate until that time at least..
Who knows, I might miss her I-wanna-share-everything personality, right?