Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I want to believe in U..

I want to believe..
I want to trust..

I know, people around u might be doubting on what u do..
Especially when u keep delaying things..
Giving too many excuses..
Providing too many versions of stories for each person u met..

But deep in my heart..
I wanna believe in what u said..
I wanna believe in what u do..
I wanna stay behind ur back..
I wanna back u up..
I wanna trust ur words..
Trust ur promises..

Because I wanna u to be happy with yourself..
To be proud of what u do..
To brag ur achievement..
To seal those people mouths..
Who kept saying bad things about u..

However, I also want u to open up ur eyes..
To differentiate what's real n what's not..
To stop giving any excuses or lies..

I want to say this up front..
But I know u won't except them..
Especially when they come from me..
Your sister..
For someone as ego as u to receive an advise from ur little sister..
Surely not acceptable..

Hopefully, u realize this fast..
Before everyone else starts avoiding u..
Starts distancing themselves from u..

ps:
Had team lunch at Chilies.. Damn full.. Thanks Nik!!
I'll be posting Arafes Con Review tomorrow.. N I do know that Popcorn already out..
Blame my tight deadline + laziness.. =)

No comments: