Friday, May 11, 2012

Impian!!

I guess its ok to dream big..
Npe?
Sbb bile kite impikn yg besar, slalunye akn dpt yg sdrhane..
Let say if we dream small, its possible to get something smaller than what we want kan..

Hrp2, sume brjalan lancar..
Xnak brharap sgt sbb projek ni.. antare projek bsar n diimpikan oleh sume org..
If I talk too much, n then x jadi.. I'll be the one to suffer..
Tp of course, I'll be working on showing them I'm qualified.. Ceewahh!!
Insya Allah..
Invitation dh received.. Next week briefing..
Lets just hope for the best..

In d meantime, today is my last day in ftb..
Yatta!! Finaly it ends..
One week on the bench.. Following week on kcr..
Better be prepared to be super busy + super tired..
Hahaha.. (Mcm xske je kn.. Padahal, mmg slalu pn nk busykan diri spy xbosan kt ofis)
Two weeks for that then shell.. If jadi.. Until dec..

Smlm, for the sec time.. De event to watch movie bramai2..
Be4 this was Sherlock Holmes.. Smlm The Avengers..
The movie was superb.. Lots of actions and few funny parts..
I recommend this to everyone.. Please watch it..

ps:
Bru je nk recover, he seems to be appearing in front of me again..
For the pass days..
It's fine if he wants to talk to my friends.. Just make sure I'm not around during that time..
Don't make it super obvious to others that u hate me..
I know u hate me.. It's enough for just me n u to know it..
AY..

No comments: