Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scene Tour 10-11 :: Solo n Pairing Review

Solo started with Nino performance in CD1..


1. Ninomiya Kazunari - 1992*4##111 (Means Arigatou)


I just love the ending of this song.. Heart ballons with heart formation by juniors.. Mecha2 kawaii.. Love the outfit he used as well.. He looked like a teenage kid in it.. ^_^

2. Ohno Satoshi - Shizuka na Yoru Ni

Another slow ballad sad song by riida.. Love this song very much.. Love the arrangement.. Love riida's voice as well.. Well, I guess any type of songs suit him well since he has good voice.. The best among the other 4.. However, since this is a sad song, it's very hard to capture good pic of him.. I guess above pics are the best I can choose.. Sorry for that, minna.. I did try.. I guess he really being absorbed in the song.. ^_^

3. Sakurai Sho - T.A.B.O.O

The second sho-chan solo that I like.. Besides Anti2.. Don't know why but I don't really hear sho-chan's solo songs much.. Gome.. Love the dance steps aka choreography for this song.. But I don't really like the outfit.. Dunno why.. Even most people don't like it too.. Search for it n u'll know.. ^_^

CD2..

4. Matsumoto Jun - Come Back to Me

The song started with Jun-kun playing a game with himself in it.. The main quest is to get Nino (Jewel) and box of gold.. Getting both means he won the game.. Only then the song started.. This song requires him to dance a lot.. Like Yabai3.. Personnally, I don't really like to hear this song often though I'm jun-baited.. Dunno why myself..

5. Aiba Masaki - Magical Song

Personally I think, this song suits him well.. Very aiba-chan poi.. I don't think other member can sing this kind of song like he did.. Love the megane he wore when he first appeared and the jacket as well.. Love the overall performance for this song.. So aiba-poi... A lil childish + kawaii..

I also attached some pairing moments before ending up this post (ps: Lotsa Juntoshi then others but I can't be biased, ne..).. Till next time.. Ja n salam..

No comments: