Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scene Tour 10-11 :: CD1 review


Arashi Scene Tour 10-11 held on 3rd September 2010 at Kokuritsu..
Honestly, I like 5x10 concert better than this one..
Why?? I'm not sure.. But of course, I wasn't supposed to compare them since both concerts are for different type of album.. 
5x10 -> Compilation album..
Scene Tour -> Full album..


Arashi Scene Tour 10-11; Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fuukei.. I considered this as an adult concert..
You can actually see they are getting more mature than previously.. Performance-wise.. not age-wise..
And more sweat as well.. It's quite hard to capture a good shot because that..


This concert started of with Movin' on..





-Screen shots for Movin' On until Happiness-


During the opening, Arashi went out through a glass door with water flowing on it.. So basically, the water also sprinkles towards them quite a bit.. I always love this song.. It's one of my favourite in the album.. However, because the floor is wet, they don't dance much for this song..
The costume they wore is really nice.. The costume remained until Everything..



-Screen shots during Attack It! and Everything-


They loosen up the jacket they wore earlier in the middle of Attack It! song.. Personally, I like this con version of Attack It!!.. Hear it urself then u'll understand y..



-Screen shots during Rock You n Kitto Daijyoubu-


Nino joined a litle bit late because he had his solo performance before this.. I love screen shot no 2 the most.. The dance move Jun-kun, O-chan n Nino made during the intro of Kitto Daijyoubu.. Mecha kawaii.. N the costume they used during this time is very colourful.. 



-Screen shots during Hadashi no Mirai-


-Screen shots during A Day in Our Life and Summer Splash-

There are Juntoshi and Ohmiya moments in A Day and water splashing towards the end of Summer Splash.. Lucky for O-chan, he didn't encounter it since he was off to get ready for his solo next...




-Screen shots during Mukae ni Iku Yo until Hero-


Sho-kun off from the stage earlier to get ready for his solo next..



-Screen shots during Let Me Down until One Love-

Let Me Down, one of the song I love besides Movin' On.. I even like the choreography or dance move for this song.. Sho-kun appearence during the rap part also proves that Arashi is really good in planning their time during the concert.. Though I'm a jun-biased, I totally agree Sho-kun looked soo cool in that outfit..

CD 1 continued with the MC part which I'll write in the next post.. 
Till then, ja n salam..

No comments: