Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 week is over..

I can't act describe what I feel.. working in klcc.. with being the only malay n muslim here.. What I do know, I have to work hard.. Being hired here for me is pretty lucky since this company has bad experience with bumiputeras including malays.. 2 of malay employees who used to work here did sumthing bad and they've been given 24 hours notice because of that.. I don't know what actually happened but I do believe what they did must be really bad.. N effect this company's reliability.. 2 months notice is normal but 24 hours?? I don't think so..

Anyway, u guys must be wondering why I consider myself lucky, right.. Well, just to say that I got this job because my manager(who's the 1st interviewer for my 1st interview section) wanted to hire me in the 1st place after interviewing me.. She even convinced MD to take me during my 2nd interview.. Lucky, right.. Yeah.. I guess maybe the timing is right.. You know, when I got my final result, looking at my cgpa.. I was really down, disappointed because for me I won't get any job with this cgpa.. But thankfully, I do get it.. n surprisingly fast too.. I guess Allah really does care about me.. N I'm really grateful for that.. I really do.. N what I need to do now, is to prove that I'm what they've been searching for.. Hiring me is worthwhile for them.. Gambaremassu..

2 comments:

DinasorCute said...

ado maaaaa..
24 jam notis......

1DiE_117 said...

Giler kan..