Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guess So..

Tuesday morning already.. Hhmm.. Come on.. It just started.. Tons of work to be settled.. I can be stressed out now.. It is way too early..

I watched Johnny's 2009-2010 countdown last night.. It was fun.. What I love the most is the part where Johnny's idols singing each other songs.. Tanoshii.. Arashi with Kanjani 8 song "Sukiyanen Osaka" just hilarious.. Same goes too Kanjani 8 singing Arashi's song "One Love".. Though I'm not really into Kinki.. Nway, yesterday went well according to plan.. Alhamdulillah.. Yokatta.. I'm not hoping too much.. I did what I can and it depends on them now whether to accept me or not.. I guess being part of hp training is an advantage for me.. Yosh.. Gambare..

ps: I guess it is hard to accept it when you are fulled with pride and ego.. It makes me wonder do all guys the same??

No comments: