Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorry..

That's the only thing that I can say.. I guess I was controlled by my anger at that time.. My emotional taken over my rational.. I didn't think of the outcome when I wrote my last post.. So, again.. I apologize from the bottom of my heart..

I didn't actually meant it that way.. Like I said, when I'm mad, I just don't think of others.. Just my point of view.. I'm the only one that is right.. Everyone else is wrong.. I guess, being an adult is tough.. You can't put your blame to anyone else.. Not even your parents.. You have to learn to decide everything on your own.. Think of the consequences of your actions..

Right now, I'm trying my very best to do those things.. Correctly.. I'll try not to blame anyone even if it is not really my fault.. Lastly, for my friends(if they considered me as their friend).. I'm sorry.. I don't wanna give any excuses at all.. Lots of things happening to me right now.. Keeping silence or not talking to you doesn't mean that I don't care.. I just don't wanna hurt anyone.. Not anymore.. I'm afraid if I open my mouth, something bad will just come out of it.. Try to understand and please bear with it.. Just for 4-5 more days..

ps: Am I ready to work in Cyberjaya?? I wonder..

No comments: