Saturday, January 31, 2009

He does it AGAIN!!!

First of all, salam as usual.. However, I don't think I'll be nice or polite this time since what actually happened happens for only Allah knows how many time..

AGAIN... I just don't understand why he does that.. Did he get anything from a 17 or 18 year old girl?? Did she give him any benefit at all?? Money?? Of course not since she's still studying in some private college.. I bet he's the one that giving her the money... I mean allowance.. Of course since she's his adopted daughter for I don't know what reason.. Come on.. The first time he did it, the b**** (ops, sorry the gal I mean) name is Nik.. This time her name is Aisyah.. Nice name hah!! Beautiful too.. I met her once when her friend ask me to help her fill out the ptptn form.. N that was it.. I know u guys might be wondering why on earth am I hating her so much, right?? What can I say.. She gave me the worst first impression.. Even I as his true biological daughter would not do what she did that night.. She even call my dad 'Ayah'.. That's really taking my nerves.. Who the hell r u to think that u act deserve to call him that hah!! U r no one..

Of course that's what I thought that night not until recently I found out from my mom what act happened these days.. He's 54 for God sake.. Shouldn't you be spending most of ur time with God rather than with that *****!! Sorry for my worst wording but I really am mad right now... After knowing what happened, I just can't look at him anymore.. I know I wasn't supposed to be mad at him since I'm her daughter but I just can't respect him anymore.. It's not the first time!! It's just unacceptable for me..

He promised me that he'll never do it again when I found out for the first time when I was in part 2.. He said that we (my mom, sis, bro n me) will always be his priority.. But now?? After he promised not to do it again!!! Yakusoku... I guess for him they r just words that are useful to cover up the mess that already done n to get back my faith in him.. U know what, just go to h***!! I guess u didn't realise that I'm not a child anymore.. I'm old enough to think which is good n bad.. N what u did is just... BAD.. N the worst part is, it looks like u don't even learn from ur mistake at all.. U should aware enough the consequences or effects right.. But u still do it.. Yes, with diff gal but the age?? Ayah, u r my only dad.. I don't want to hate u.. U know I don't.. Fine, if u don't act care my feeling, what about moms?? She can't stand it anymore u know.. She's crying almost every night.. I really hope u open up ur mind.. It's just not worth it.. Who'd u turn to if u hve probs hah?? Just think about that.. That gal will not give u any good..

ps: do u believe in dreams?? I hope what happened is just a nightmare for me.. Huhuhu.. Ja

No comments: